SEAL 1 CLP PLUS ® PASTE
SEAL 1 CLP Plus® Paste dissolves carbon on contact and creates a barrier that resists copper, lead, and carbon build-up.
SEAL 1 CLP Plus® Paste Instructions
- Apply liberally to bore brush run brush up and down bore numerous times.
- Apply liberally to cotton bore patch or use pre-saturated SEALSkinz™
- Using a tight-fitting jag patch combination run patch up and down bore two or three times.
- Repeat until the patch comes clean.
- Run dry patch up and down bore to remove any excess.
- After two or three applications in most cases, you will experience an increase in muzzle velocity.
- Apply liberally and scrub until clean.
- Wipe clean with a cloth or bore cleaning patch.
Storage and Protection
- For the fastest result, it is best to treat your gun while it is warm.
- Apply SEAL 1 CLP PLUS® to all surfaces and let soak in.
- Wipe with a clean cloth to remove any excess
- After two or three applications you should only need to wipe down
Reduces/eliminates jams, stoppages, and malfunctions
Superior corrosion and rust preventative
Improved lubrication and wear resistance even when run dry
Weapons treated with SEAL 1 CLP PLUS® function from -50 F to the hottest desert environment
Increases muzzle velocity in long guns, typically between 3-8%
SEAL 1 CLP PLUS® creates a barrier so that copper and lead will no longer adhere to the bore
Decreases standard deviation
Improves weapons overall performance
Reduces actual cleaning time by up to 50% after initial cleaning/treatment with SEAL 1 CLP PLUS®
Weapons will run longer between cleanings thereby reducing time spent cleaning
Weapons are easier and quicker to clean with SEAL 1 CLP PLUS® making the process less tedious and thereby increasing the chance that weapons will be better cared for
Manpower costs for weapons maintenance reduced by up to 50%
The actual cost of combined cleaning/maintenance type products reduced by up to 30%
Ventilation not required when using SEAL 1 CLP PLUS®
Reduced HAZMAT Costs
USDA Certified Biobased Product
BioPreferred® USDA Cataloged Products
Made in the USA
USA Manufactured in-house – “no” outsourcing
Technical-Meets or Exceeds
MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D93 Flash Point
MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D445 Kinematic Viscosity 104 F
MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D4172 Wear Preventative Characteristics
MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D5620 Load Carrying Capacity Jaw Load
MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM Corrosion Production